Hi, Thanks for the report. if you can email through the file I should be able to work out exactly what is happening, and probably fix the file for you. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for sending the file through. It looks like the 'X' entity type did not get deleted properly from the file. I have fixed the bug that prevents it opening locally, but I will do some testing to try to reproduce the issue where the entity type itself was not deleted.
Hi, I have fixed the issue in version 0.9.2 that allowed the file to become corrupted. It also won't crash now when you try to open the file that became corrupted. (A future update to the Desktop beta will fix this there also). Matt