Sun, 26 Nov 2017 13:38:17 GMT
Thanks for the bug reports and suggestions that have come in so far. I have fixed a number of issues as listed below, but there are still several that need to be resolved. Please keep the reports coming.
As with the previous build, our primary focus is still on usability, stability and performance. Other suggestions are still welcome, but we will focus the majority of our efforts on those areas until after the official release.
Changes in 0.9.2:
- Enable multitasking/split-screen usage
- Fixed application crash on creating entity after adding/removing birth date
- Fixed issue where the bottom of modal windows could not be seen in landscape mode
- Added option to set an event’s image via File Browser
- When adding new items in Timeline Settings, the back button acts as a Cancel until you enter a valid name
- Fixed rendering of calendar widget when changing precision
- Fixed bug which allowed two entity types of the same name to be created
- Newly added entity types now have a default icon and color
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t add entities with custom calenda rs
- Fixed crash when opening a slightly corrupted file (now opens the file correctly)
- Made modal windows and lists in popovers use smooth overflow scrolling
Note that version 0.9.2 has been submitted to Apple for review, and will become available via TestFlight once approved by Apple. Apple reports this review process may be slower over this weekend due to the Thanksgiving holiday period.