Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:16:25 GMT
Hi. Thanks for creating this tool - it's been really useful. However ... as you asked for us to highlight *any* problems ( :p ) ... here's a few nit-picks from how trying to script for it has gone so far:
- No option for -outname for cutout; seems to default to fixed <objectname>_cutout
- No "all drills" option for milldrill - for command-line/script, means have to know/preprocess externally to identify drills to add to command, else fails with timeout waiting for drills to be selected
- scale fails with certain object names (?) e.g. on "Drill" fails, but ok on "Drill01"
- command-line scale effects not updated in graphical view, but gui testing shows scaling has actually occurred
- No option to exit / kill FlatCAM when script finished? Potentially really annoying if multiple files to be processed.
- Command-line loses focus after every command. Annoying when trying to enter multiple commands.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:59:51 GMT
Some additional thinks
- Add PAN fature. Moving on PCB by Zoom_In/Zoom_Out is not comfortable
- In status line show cursor positions insteed mouse positions. Its wery useful in snap grid mode on.