Open full view…

April BFC Meeting Cancelled - Sage Hen Scoping Postponed

Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:51:22 GMT

Hello Everyone, Due to restrictions related to covid-19, the April 9th BFC meeting has been cancelled. Please note that the Sage Hen EA public scoping period has also been postponed. Once there is a new timeline announced for the release of the Sage Hen proposed action, we will work with BFC members to review and develop BFC comments. There is a very likely chance this coordination will still need to occur online via email and/or a virtual meeting platform such as Zoom. If this is the case, I will provide clear information on both the process as well as the technology that we will use to communicate and develop comments. Please also see the new release below regarding Boise National Forest closures: Please feel free to reach me at my email with any questions or concerns - Thank you!