Mon, 03 Aug 2020 21:36:40 GMT
I've been playing pokerole with some friends recently and decided to start a dynamic sheet to make the 'sheet filling' process faster during sessions. This is still a work in progress, but since it's already working well for our sessions, I decided to share it with the community. Currently we have the following automations:
.: Trainer and Pokédex Sheets :.
1. By filling data in pokédex sheet, calculations are made in trainer sheet showing "seen" and "capture" absolute values, percentages and capture rate.
.: Pokemon Sheet :.
1. By filling "Species": type, weakness, number and picture are updated
2. By changing "shiny" mark, the picture is updated to a shiny one
3. By changing "Form" between "common, alolan or galarian", the type, weakness and picture are updated
4. By filling a "move" by name, the following data are calculated and filled based on pokémon stats: power, accuracy, type, stab, category, target, effect
There are 3 hidden sheets that contains the data provided to all theses calculations. Feel free to make a copy and make your own adjustments or simply use in your sessions. Comments and suggestions are also very welcome. My next additions will be a list of Abilities and limit options based on pokémon (i.e. bulbasaur has no alolan form, so this option should not be available for this species).
Sheet public link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FcrCDCDvqV28msvMPYlE-6FZurFtlwctK_Lnje86W_Q/edit?usp=sharing