Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:15:13 GMT
I started season 2 yesterday while on a mini road trip. I have to say, the more evidence I hear and the deeper into the season I get, the less and less I have sympathy for Kristal in any way.
1. She abandons her daughter to go do drugs in the mountains of Colorado under the guise of some “spiritual” mumbo jumbo.
2. I strongly believe she set up Eli to get killed so that she’d have full custody of Kasha and the guy didn’t succeed.
3. She made a conscious decision to live a destitute lifestyle despite having a family to care for.
4. She seems like an all around degenerate who would’ve wasted her life away or overdosed on something either way.
5. By all accounts, she chose to hang around the shadiest and most sketchy people in creating which is saying a lot for crestone.
Kristal is a bad person, I don’t feel bad for her one bit. The only person I feel bad for is her daughter who will have to eventually live with the fact that her mother abandoned her. Keep in mind, Kristal abandoned her daughter BEFORE she was murdered. Kasha already didn’t have a mom by the time she was killed
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 07:16:49 GMT
possible, and unlikely, remember it is always the easy explanation that is the most tru. all the conspiracy’s are most likely our way of comprehending an treble incident, to make it more then just something of a simple act of chaos and anarchy. although your theory makes for an interesting twist for a detective novel :) .